Team Triogen joined forces for sales with an extensive network of distributors, thus more than 40 installations successfully operate throughout Europe and Ukraine.
- Solid biomass cannot be used to produce electricity;
- Biomass can be burned in stoves or boilers;
- Flue gases are sent to an ORC heat exchanger;
- The Triogen system is able to absorb flue gases with high temperatures (< 600 ° C)
- Heat of flue gases with a high temperature can be converted into electricity;
- Residual heat with low temperatures is used for heating and drying;
- Currently, five factories are being commissioned in Eastern and Southern Europe;
- The heat exchanger is equipped with a special device for removing dust from flue gases.
GCS team will help you with the organization of deliveries, paperwork, installation and installation of the equipment.